Thank you so much for signing up for healthy kidney resources. We are sending the printables to your inbox.
While you wait for those to arrive, you might like the following popular articles that people like you also liked.
- 7 Things you Must Know about Kidney Disease
- New CKD Diagnosis: Important Information
- Renal Diet HQ Share New Nutrition Facts Label Summary
- Kidney Friendly Soup and Stews
Books You Might Be Interested In:
The Kidney Diet Starter Kit is perfect for you as a next step.
The Kidney Diet Starter Kit is designed to:
- Help you understand what kidney disease is
- Help you create easy meals that will immediately slow down the progression of kidney disease
- Give you practical advice about shopping for easy to prepare foods
- Give you tools to manage your kidney disease with confidence
- Provide caregivers support and confidence to help others manage their kidney disease
The Kidney Diet Starter Kit includes:
- Kidney friendly Meal Plan for a full Week
- That’s 35 recipes!
- 7 Breakfast Recipes
- 7 Lunch Recipes
- 7 Dinner Recipes
- 7 Side Dish Recipes
- 7 Snack Ideas
- Grocery List for all of the Meals so you don’t have to worry about what to buy – it is literally going to be lined out for you
Not only will you get the information about what to buy, I have included videos that will help you understand vital aspects of kidney disease.
Watch videos about
LABS and blood work
- what they mean and how to decipher the information
- why you need to know how to read them
- calcium-potassium-phosphorous and why they matter
- how lab values relate to diet
- How to prepare foods with flavor and ease
- The benefits of fruits and vegetables
- side dishes and ways to prepare them
- Kitchen essentials for easier meal prep
- cooking tips
- How to adjust recipes for fewer portions
- Money saving tips
- Time saving tips
- How to save and store food so it lasts
A Bonus Audio from a recent interview (MP3)
Where I speak about
- What is kidney disease?
- What caregivers can do to support a loved one
- Ways to live fully while managing the disease
- AND you’ll hear me transform a family-favorite recipe into a kidney friendly dish
[buybutton style=”9.png” linkingurl=”https://www.renaldiethq.com/amember/signup/Starterkit” windowtype=”_self”]