“Get Healthier Kidneys In Minutes A Day Without Medicine, Without Costly Doctor or Specialist Visits, and Avoid Dialysis Now…”
Meal Plans Designed By Mathea Ford, Registered Dietitian, Food Lover, and Author of “Living With Chronic Kidney Disease: Predialysis” and “Create Your Own Kidney Diet: Stage 3 & 4″ and “The Kidney Friendly Diet Cookbook: Recipes For A Pre-Dialysis Kidney Disease Lifestyle” On Amazon…
If you are diabetic and have symptoms of kidney disease or you are care-taking a loved one with renal disease and diabetes, you may not know what to do, and it’s understandable to be concerned.
But it doesn’t have to be a problem….
And you DON'T have to live the rest of your life eating bland, boring food!
When people come to me after learning they have kidney disease, I explain to them that they can get healthier kidneys just by changing their diet. They always look at me and say the same three things:
- I LOVE food. Please tell me that I don't have to eat food that tastes like cardboard for the rest of my life.
- I don't want to spend hours in the kitchen. Actually I can't spend hours in the kitchen every day. Who has time for that?!
- And… to throw another wrench in the plan. I have diabetes.
Yes, it IS possible to eat healthy, delicious meals that will make your doctor smile when he or she sees your next labs for both your blood sugar and your kidneys.
I actually discovered the need for convenient, tasty meal plans a few years ago in a taxi cab on my way to a conference for Dietitians.
Taxi Driver: “What are you in town for?”
Me: “I am going to a conference at the Marriott for Registered Dietitians”
Him: “Oh, you dietitians don’t know anything. You don’t care about what I have to do to eat healthy in my job. You have your plans, your charts, and your fake foods but you don’t even listen to what we say. You don’t understand that I can’t always eat perfect and I need to know how to make healthy choices in a lot of situations”
I was stunned, as I did not even know this person but he obviously felt I was part of a group of people who have not been helpful to him!
I had an Aha! moment that day and realized that medical professionals really do make it hard for people to control their diet while living in the real world.
Being someone who has kidney disease (or caring for a loved one), you know how frustrating it is when the doctor says – “Follow a low protein and low salt diet”.
Most people understand those guidelines in theory but the doctors very seldom explain to you HOW to do that. So you go home and you feel helpless and confused.
Simple rules like – “Stop eating red meat” or “eat more vegetables” are nice guidelines but not really clear enough to follow for a long time. How on earth do you do that while keeping up with everything else in life?
AND… how do you balance eating a diet that's healthy for your kidneys with a diabetes-friendly diet, too?
It's not just a little overwhelming. It can feel totally paralyzing.
For instance, my taxi driver not only worked strange hours but he had to eat on the run in his car, too. He couldn’t just stop on a whim to eat lunch and magically have all the right foods.
He had to have a plan. And you do, too.
I decided then to make it my mission to help people who need to (or want to) eat a renal diet by creating a meal plan that fits around real life and time constraints – and yet tastes yummy too.
The Solution: Delicious Meal Plans for Kidney Health
Designed as a pre-dialysis and diabetic meal plan for real people living in the REAL WORLD, this plan meets the guidelines to make it a renal diet, but it does not limit you to tasteless, boring meals.
This weekly meal plan with recipes will help you to control your protein intake and you'll feel full all day!
Here is what just one satisfied customer has said…..
“I love the recipes – and my husband's improved lab results!”
I will tell you overall 95% of the items I cook we like. I have recommended your program to several people.
Because of what I've learned from you I am able to redo my personal family favorites.
My husband's diabetic/renal issues have stabilized as per last doctors visits (October). I told the doctors what we have been doing. They were ok with it.
My husband who never liked fish has found out that he does that's thanks to your recipes.
Thank you for all your service this past few months. I will still continue to recommend your program to others.
– C. Wing
By following our renal diabetic menu plan, you can make your doctor happy (and your family too!) and help meet your medical care goals – which should mean less complications and medications in the long run.
It will save you time and it will give you what you need to eat to succeed at controlling your blood urea nitrogen (BUN) and creatinine.
What Do You Get With The Meal Plan and Recipes?
You'll Get All This Tasty Goodness Every Week!!
- 7 NEW Delicious Renal Diabetic Dinner Recipes for Kidney Health Each Week.
- Recipes from a a Variety of Entrees. Choose Based on What You're In the Mood for Or What's On Sale – Beef, Fish, Chicken, Turkey, Pork and Vegetarian
- Recipes For Side Dishes to Accompany the Entrees and Create a Complete Meal Every Day!
- Nutritional Information For Meals. Calories, protein, carbohydrate, potassium, phosphorus, sodium and more!
- Grocery List For The Week of Meals By Section Of The Grocery Store – Easy to Use By You Or Someone Who Shops For You!
- Grocery List By Meal – When You Just Want To Make A Few Of The Meals – Easy To Gather The Ingredients For Your Meal Quickly
PLUS You'll Also Instantly Get These Bonuses:
- Renal Diabetic Meal Patterns For Your Entire Day in 3 Different Calorie Levels – 1,500 calories or 2,000 calories or 3,000 calories
- Breakfast Meal Pattern – Portions and Choices To Build Your Meal Easily and Quickly
- Lunch Meal Pattern – A Complete Meal Listing And Options To Make A Tasty Meal You Want
- Snack Listing – Choices To Keep You Full All Day Between Meals
- Low Potassium Food Grocery List to Expand Your Options With Meals
- High Potassium Foods Grocery List- Items To Choose Less Often To Improve Your Kidney Health and Foods to Avoid
No More Boring Meals Or Worries About What To Eat – You Have Choices and Your Time Back!
What Do The Renal Meal Plans And Recipes Look Like?
Click on any of the sample images to view them larger.
How will you know what to eat for breakfast, snacks and lunches? You get a meal pattern that gives you the flexibility of choosing from the different food types (fruits for example) and create your meals for the day. Add those items to the shopping list, and you are ready for the week.
You won't be bored, we have new recipes every week and a variety of meals – beef, chicken, turkey, vegetarian and fish.
It is done for you but it is done in a way to help you succeed. You get to customize the food choices to make it into the way it works for you to improve your kidney health.
With these menu plans you might get some time back in your day to relax… Best of all, these are recipes that will make you healthier and keep you feeling great – as a FAMILY. And yes, you can cook one meal and everyone from the toddlers to grandma can eat these healthy, delicious meals.
If you want to know specifics, this plan gives you (at each meal – which includes the entree and side dish or dishes) a meal that contains less than 750 calories for the evening meal, less than 21 gm of protein, and less than 675 mg sodium and 750 mg Potassium. This provides the established appropriate amount for a renal pre-dialysis diet to eat. It follows the nationally recognized standards for your needs, and is what your doctor wants you to do!
Information on the meal plan is shown by recipe, and each grouping meets the restrictions for your renal pre-dialysis diet meal plan.
When you get your meal plan each week, you also get an itemized grocery list for the meal plan which means you save gas from less trips to the grocery store because you have a plan to follow. You also do not have to read all the labels and try to figure out right there in the store if something is OK for your diet – you'll save time.
In addition, to complete the plan – you'll get a selection template for your breakfast and lunch meals. You'll see suggested foods (and amounts) that fit into the different categories.
It's as simple as putting the meal together using the sheet and you are always ready to eat while keeping your diet in check!
The shopping/grocery lists are easy to take to the store, or just give to someone to shop for you. Cross out what you don't need and your shopping list for dinners for the week is ready. The only things you have to add are the items you plan to eat for breakfast, snacks, and lunches.
Two grocery lists are provided, for each week. One is arranged by store location and one is done by meal. The first will allow you to shop for all 7 meals for the week and the second will give you the flexibility to choose just the meals you like and shop for those meals only.
This Menu Plan is RESULTS ORIENTED.
Here is what ANOTHER satisfied member said…..
“The Results My Dad Got Were Amazing!”
Dear Mathea: I just wanted to THANK YOU and let you know what happened. My father has been following your diet plan for a couple of months now. My mom has been using the recipes I purchased from your website. They both agree that the recipes are easy to prepare and very tasty.
Here comes the best part….. my Dad, who was at a GFR level of 18 when he started your diet plan is now at a level 23. His creatine level dropped over 1 whole point and his A1C level is now in the blue zone having dropped from 6.8 to 5.7 – which the doctor says is terrific!! My parents could not be happier!
My Dad is confident that he can avoid dialysis if he sticks with your diet plan.
His doctors were so impressed, they asked for your information so they could share it with other patients.
If your diet plans work this well for a 78 year old man with high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney and heart disease, I can only imagine how well they would work for a younger person with less severe issues. You are definitely providing a valuable service to people who would have been lost in trying to figure out a diet plan without your direction.
It's so nice to hear my Dad so excited about his blood results when only a few months ago he was frightened at the thought that he would have to go on dialysis. Please feel free to use me as a reference to anyone who questions whether or not your diet plans work. The results were amazing and we are hoping that my Dad's levels continue to improve as he remains on the diet. Thanks again!!
– Kim Novachek
At this point, I want you to stop thinking about all of the things you're having to say “No” to and think about saying “Yes”.
You might be thinking about all of the things you have to limit. It's a feeling of “I can't have…” But what if we focused on the tasty foods that you can have?
What if you said “YES!”
Say YES to delicious food.
Say YES to healthier kidneys and blood sugar levels.
Say YES to these meal plans that have been lovingly and carefully designed with you in mind.
Now's your chance. Or, keep reading to find out the additional training you'll receive in this program.
JOIN TODAY AND GET THIS BONUS!
(FOR MEMBERS ONLY)
RENAL DIET 12 MODULE EDUCATIONAL SERIES
EXCLUSIVELY FOR ALL MEMBERS
OF OUR MONTHLY PROGRAM
Each month you are a member of our meal plan program you will receive the next module in my series of RENAL DIET HQ IQ. This is a great series of educational modules created from input of people just like you with the series created from a recent survey of visitors and what they voted as most important topics to pre-dialysis sufferers.
Here is the list of what you'll learn:
IQ MODULE MONTH 1 – Learning How To Eat A Pre-Dialysis Kidney Diet – Calories, Carbohydrates, Protein and Fat
- What Is The Purpose Of The Diet?
- What Are The Limitations For My Kidney Condition?
- Macro Nutrients-What You Need To Know
- The Differences In Pre-dialysis And Dialysis Diets
- How Do I Eat More Calories & Less Protein?
- Lose Weight Or Gain Weight, Tips For Success
IQ MODULE MONTH 2 – Learning How To Eat A Pre-Dialysis Kidney Diet – Sodium, Potassium, and Phosphorus
- Fluid Intake-What Is that?
- The Ins and Outs Of Salt
- How Potassium & Phosphorus Can Work Against You
- Eliminating Only What You Absolutely Have To!
IQ MODULE MONTH 3 – EATING OUT – Eating Out On A Kidney Diet
- Learn How To Sweet Talk The Chef
- Fast Foods In Today’s Society
- The Best And Worst Meals When You’re Eating Out
IQ MODULE MONTH 4 – LABS – Labs And Medical Terminology – Understanding Them
- This Is All Too Much? Simplify & Understand
- What Labs You Need To Ask Your Doctor About
- Common Labs You Doctor May Not Be Doing
IQ MODULE MONTH 5 – TREATMENT – Treatment Options For Kidney Disease
- Do You Have To Be On Dialysis?
- Avoid Dialysis & Why?
- What If's Of Dialysis
- How Soon Should You Start Preparing?
- Types Of Dialysis-What Is Best For You
IQ MODULE MONTH 6 – IQ EATING – Mindful Eating
- Details Of How To Eat With A Purpose
- Curbing Thirst & Fluid Management
- 5 tips For Controlling Your Eating
- Eat More Of What Your Body Is Craving & Less Of What It Doesn’t Need
IQ MODULE MONTH 7 – EMOTIONS – Coping Emotionally With Kidney Disease
- Initial Shock- Keeping It Together
- 1st Year Plan-Simple Tips To Lower Stress
- Love Yourself & Conquer
- Caregivers Guide To Taking Of Care Of You & Themselves
IQ MODULE MONTH 8 – HEART – Heart Health and Blood Pressure
- What Is Cardiac Disease?
- Blood Pressure Ranges, Concerns & Monitors
- 6 Tips To Heart Health With CKD
- How To Reduce Your Risk Of A Heart Attack By 33%
IQ MODULE MONTH 9 – EXERCISING – Exercising On A Kidney Diet
- Am I Doing To Much?
- Why To Exercise With Kidney Disease
- What Benefits Exercise Gives You-Even If You Are In A Wheel Chair
IQ MODULE MONTH 10 – OPTIONS – Alternative Treatments
- Hazards Of Kidney Disease
- Marginal Practices Outside the United States
- Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals That Can Damage Your Kidneys Further
IQ MODULE MONTH 11 – ANEMIA – Anemia and Albumin
- Why Am I So Tired?
- Nutrients That Are Important To Watch?
- Medications Your Doctor Might Give You And What To Ask For If They Don’t
IQ MODULE MONTH 12 – YOU – Your Emotional and Sexual Health
- Male vs. Female
- Image & Desire-Overcoming The Caregiver/Patient Relationship Pitfalls
- Depression-Why You Don’t Care
- What To Do For Yourself To Improve Your Emotional Health
TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND YOUR HEALTH NOW WITH THIS INCREDIBLE PACKAGE OFFER
With each passing month you become more independent with your health and by following the meal plans and educating yourself you will begin to feel better both physically and emotionally.
This all encompassing program is an unbelievable value and please get started now. Why not? It's your best resource to improved kidney health!! Best wishes to your great success
How Do I Receive My Renal Diabetic Meal Plan and 1st IQ Module?
- Upon Joining You Will Receive Two Emails To Your Specified Email Address
- In One You Will Be Prompted To Access Our Membership Site With Your Receipt Number & Email Address
- Once Access Has Been Established Your Meal Plans Will Be Accessible For Download & Printing
- In The Other Email You Will Be Asked For Permission To Communicate, Which Will Allow Us To Email You Reminders and Updates, Including your Weekly Menus and your Monthly Training
- Then Just Enjoy, Learn and Follow The Plan
Your success is important to me…
If you aren't 100% happy just let me know within 30 days….
Mathea Ford RD/LD
Yes, I want to make my life easier now!
You know that this is important to your health because you have done the research and understand that not following a meal plan that is specially designed for your condition is detrimental!
I understand that it seems like an overwhelming task just to plan your meals – NO MORE!
If you don't sign up, you will go back to struggling every day and wondering if what you are eating is the right thing for you.
You may even progress to Stage 3 or 4 or even dialysis much more quickly than if you did not follow a well planned renal diet.
You don't want to continue to spin your wheels and not move in the right direction to have a better quality of life, do you?
I certainly don't want you to!
Looking forward to your success,
P. S. If you could do one thing to make your days a little easier and your health better in the same actions, this would be it! You can save time by having well designed meals laid out for you, grocery lists that include all the things that you need (in case someone else does the shopping), and a whole lot of peace of mind that you are on the right path to healing your kidneys while keeping your blood sugar levels normal… Get the renal diabetic meal plans and get started now!
Q. What if I don't eat a certain food?
A. The food plans are completely customizable. If you don't like chicken or onions, no worries. There will still be plenty of options available for you.
Q: Mathea, I'm Not Interested In The Monthly Plan, But I AM Interested In Your Program To Improve My Kidney Health Now – Do You Have A One Time Purchase?
A. Yes, due to popular demand, we do have a ONE TIME “LITE” PURCHASE option for you – For $47, you can get 8 weeks of dinner meals, meal patterns for a 2,000 calorie or 3,000 calorie renal diabetic diet and a listing of the low potassium and high potassium foods.
You get all the items from the monthly membership, except the educational series Renal Diet HQ IQ training and you don't have a recurring cost. Click here to order the “Lite” version of the Renal Diabetic Menu Plans.
Q. I'm not sure about this program. Is it easy to cancel?
A. Of course! All you have to do is log into your account and you can cancel in there at any time. If you need help, simply contact us.
If you have additional questions about this program, please let us know by using the form below.